Membership in the IIOA
Membership is open to any individual or institution with an interest in the field of the Association.
From 2008 onwards, the membership contribution for individuals living in OECD countries is US$60 or EUR44 per year.
IIOA also offers a discount rate for IIOA membership to students and also for members living in particular countries. The discount membership rate is US$15 or EUR11 per year. Until end 2015 the discount applies for members living in non-OECD countries. From 2016 onwards, individuals living in countries not belonging to the group of High-Income-Countries (World Bank Definition) will be offered the discount rate. If you want to know whether your country falls into that category, please look at the table below!
Members receive free printed copies of and free electronic access to our journal "Economic Systems Research".
For joining the IIOA as individual member please either register online in our new web-based administration system
or contact our treasurer at email@example.com.
For a list of OECD member countries click here.
The membership fee for institutions is US$ 1,000 or EUR 775 per annum. An institutional member of IIOA...
- is displayed on the IIOA website as a sponsor, including Logo, address, contact link.
- can publish and/or advertise ("hot news" alerts) its Input-Ouput data through our website.
- can post job-offers searching for input-output experts ("hot news" alerts).
- can nominate 3 representatives who receive printed copies of our ESR journal and get full online access to all ESR journals published and contacts to the entire IIOA network of over 600 IO experts world wide. These 3 representatives can be substituted at any time, for any desired period of time.
- can send an unlimited number of staff members to our global input-output conferences at the members discount rate (i.e. rebate of US$110 per person).
- receives an individualized signed invoice such that membership can be taken into the books as a company expenses.
Discount Rate Countries
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Dem. Rep
Egypt, Arab Rep.
Iran, Islamic Rep.
Korea, Dem Rep.
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Papua New Guinea
São Tomé and Principe
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza
For joining the IIOA as institutional members fill in the application form and contact our treasurer at
International Input-Output Association (IIOA) • Urbangasse 16/19 • A-1170, Vienna, Austria
• Fax: (+43) 1 798 93 86 • Web: www.iioa.org •
Copyright © 2016 IIOA.org All Right Reserved